Our candles are designed for decorative purposes so we recommend you do not burn them.
However, if you do decide to burn them, please follow the safety precautions to ensure a safe burn.
- Remove all packaging & make sure your candle is on a flat heat-proof surface
- A candle plate is recommended to catch any wax spillage.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended
- Do not expose to draughts
- Keep out of reach of children & pets
- Do not move whilst lit
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting to ensure a safe & even burn
Because our candles are designed for decorative use, they are lightly scented and will have a stronger cold throw than hot.
Our candles are individually hand-poured so please note there may be small imperfections, frosting & a slight difference in colour from each batch.
Never leave your candle in direct sunlight as this will effect the colouring & fragrance.
For fragrance and CLP info please go to the Fragrances page.